we, at Fearsome, are looking for experienced Electronics and Firmware Engineers to work with or join our team. Fearsome is a Product Design Consultancy based in Glasgow which works for a wide variety of clients in all manner of fields (https://www.fearsome.co.uk/). There are opportunities for those interested in freelance work or employment. We are growing our in-house team but are also keen to grow our network of freelancers and currently have work that is well suited to someone working remotely.
- Experience in developing C/C++ for Atmel / PIC / ARM.
- Understanding of basic algorithm (sorts, queues, trees, lists, etc).
- Write test plans and undertake system and verification testing.
- Able to read schematics and PCB layouts.
- Knowledge of hardware operation for board bring-up and firmware debugging.
- RTOS knowledge, e.g. FreeRTOS.
- Understanding of peripherals and interfaces (GPIOs, timers, ADC, UART, I2C, SMBus, etc).
- Competent using oscilloscopes, logic analysers, in-circuit testing.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Experience using Altium Designer.
- Electronics design including schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Competent using MCAD tools such e.g. Solidworks / Fusion / Onshape.
- Understanding of ISO 13485.
Feel free to email me or contact us using the info on our website.
We’re on Twitter: http://twitter.com/techmeetup
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Tech Meetup” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/techmeetup.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.