Are you a mid-level developer looking for the next step in your career?
This a great chance to join a hugely exciting small business based in Edinburgh and have a direct influence on where our product and company are headed. From day one, you will be a critical member of our growing team having control over our products destination for both innovative and existing code.
Pixey is expanding their team and is looking for a full stack developer. Our aim is to provide a unique solution to overused stock photography by providing a high-quality alternative: user-generated content via Instagram. Our technology uses a blend of AI and good old-fashioned human research to find and license great content. It’s a global product with a lot going on beneath the surface.
We’ve got big plans for the future. We currently work with a UK based development team and are looking to recruit a permanent member of staff who can work alongside them and help us improve our tech. You’ll be a good fit for us if you:
- Know C# .NET, Azure, CosmosDB (SQL/NoSQL), ReactJS, CSS Pre-Processors
- Have experience of REST APIs Design including Instagram and Facebook Graph API
- Can work with our UX designer to bring designs to life on the desktop, mobile and tablet
- Have experience of TensorFlow and an understanding of neural networks
- Understand A/B testing
Our product is our technology, so you’ll play a key role in the success of the company.
We’re a friendly bunch so if you’re interested to come and speak to us!
- Competitive salary (£40-50k)
- Opportunities for travelling and remote working
- Work-life balance driven environment.
- Options pool
- Opportunity to work in our shared office with one of Scotland’s most exciting tech companies (with free parking)
- Free drinks and coffee
- Opportunity to bring your pooch with you to work
Apply here - http://smrtr.io/LYR7
We’re on Twitter: http://twitter.com/techmeetup
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Tech Meetup” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/techmeetup.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.